A sure sign that a new year is about to spring forth is when I make my annual trek to the local bookstore to pick up a new Moleskine Planner.
This time I got a Red Moleskine Weekly Notebook Planner.
From the fine folks who brought us the $100 dollar notebook, we now have the $835.00 fountain pen.
Please review the product description…
Sterling Silver Grand Fountain Pen
Hallmarked sterling silver grand fountain pen handmade in England.
• Handmade by Yard-o-Led in England in solid silver, hallmarked, each grand fountain pen is numbered and therefore unique.
• Sometimes referred to as the Viceroy pen range.
• Pen can be personalised with diamond engraved lettering.
• Presented in a box with leather pen case and cleaning cloth.
• Lifetime guarantee.
Now I wonder if you can pick up refills for this bad boy at Officemax?
The chronotebook was a judges’ prize winner in last year’s Muji Award International Design Competition and is available in Muji stores across the globe. The notebook chucks out the gridularity of the typical day planner and puts an analog clock in the middle of the page.
It’s the simplest manifestation of what a day planner is all about: time on paper. The clocks occupy a small amount of space on the page and rest is completely flexible. You can write in your own dates at the top of each page, and you can treat the rest of the space like a blank page.
via jack cheng
images by Victor Hsu
Eph 5:15-17 ESV
(15) Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise,
(16) making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
(17) Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
I have a productivity blog which I have lately lost interest in because the Lord recently has revolutionized how I get things done. He took some of the natural productivity habits I had been struggling to maintain and energized them with the power of the Holy Ghost.
So here is my new and improved productivity methodology…
Hab 2:2-3 ESV
(2) And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
(3) For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end–it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
I then use my Moleskine Weekly Planner to write down the plan and track my performance during the week. Every night before I go to bed I review my Moleskine to go over what I did today and to remind myself what tomorrow agenda is.
Jer 30:2 ESV
(2) “Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you.
Another thing I have found very helpful is keeping a journal documenting all the things I’ve received from the Lord in prayer. It’s so helpful in times of great stress to simply get out the book and remember what the Lord has said and get myself back on track.
Maybe a little of both…
DIY iPod Touch Dock and Moleskine Stand made from the original iPod Touch Box. I was looking for a cheap dock for my iPod Touch. The little plastic stand is a fault, when you often use your Touch directly after syncinc and other things nearby the computer. Now everything I take with me every day is in place: iPod Touch, Moleskine for offline GTD, Shure in-ears (in the black case), plug power adaptor from macbook pro.
The lord has heard my cry…
Now many asked about when the leather version of 2009 diary will be launched. I heard that it will arrive in Hong Kong around end-August. So it will be around mid-August for people in Europe to buy them. The catch, only 1 retailer per country is allowed to sell the limited edition. It will be disappointing a lot of fans, I love the look and feel of the notebook though 🙂